Job description / Role
- Having preferably led the process of implementation and managed the ERP administration for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience in Navision is highly preferred.
- Knowledge in Invoicing, Sales, Stock and Receivables modules
- Will participate in implementing NAVISION ERP in particular, and provide technical and functional day-to-day support for the end users on the ERP applications.
- Will handle the users’ requests and assist in system testing and development.
- Able to communicate with impact, flexible, innovative, customer focused, driven for results, accountable and mature, self confident and team player. Organized, resourceful, strong in BI reports.
- Bilingual: English, Arabic – French is a plus.
- Lebanese national. Age ideally between 28-33 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Computer/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Having around 8 years of experience within well-established local or regional companies in Lebanon or in the Gulf as ERP Support Specialist, or IT Support or IT Specialist or related.
About the Company
Near East Consulting Group (NECG) is an Executive Search and Management Consulting firm; founded in 1983, dealing with Executive Search, HR Consulting services as well as Strategy, Organization Development, Mergers and Acquisitions, Family Business practice and related. NECG is also associated to a major European Executive Search firm, Alexander Hughes; this association eliminates geographical and cultural boundaries and is beneficial to answering recruitment needs for senior executives from various countries and nationalities.