Job description / Role
We are looking for experienced candidates to
• Build knowledge and expertise with security tools, services and technologies, in particular with Oracle Identity and Access Management suite
• Lead enhancements to meet new requirements from products and services that depend on the platform
• Expand the platform through custom development to address specific business requirements (new UI features or APIs exposed through SOA)
• Investigate additional security products that meet new business needs
• Build working relationships with multiple technology teams across the company
• Become motivated application security developers, who understand the nuances and pitfalls of integrating vendor products with custom applications, and strive to improve business processes through technology simplification and effective governance.
Required skills and competencies
• Strong programming skills in Java
• Knowledge of security technologies such as Identity & Access management, SSO, encryption and standards like OAUTH 2.0/OpenID Connect, and SAML 2.0
• Working knowledge of database technologies like SQL
• Working knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix based servers
• Bachelor, preferably in IT or any related field of expertise.
• Fluent command of the English language
• Knowledge of Arabic will be considered a plus
• High motivation and the ability to think and work independently, and transfer knowledge accordingly
• Team player
• Willingness and desire to travel 50%
• Analytical thinking
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.