Payroll Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Finance
Job Description & Summary
- Evaluate current systems, and recommend and develop operating efficiency improvements
- Monitor and ensure proper documentation of employee benefit payments
- Prepare reports illustrating payroll expenditures, including such items as tax payments and benefit plan disbursements
- Review local country process in centralising payroll to ensure process efficiency
Learning & Growth
- Contribute to an environment of teamwork within the Finance function
- Responsible for the continuing professional development of self and junior team members
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum College education with focus in Finance, Accounting
- Fluency in written and spoken English, proficiency in Arabic would be an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in a payroll function, 2+ years in a senior role
- Demonstrated experience within payroll function
- Experience leading payroll process for a large organization
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent level of accuracy to a high level of detail
- Excellent understanding of payroll processes
- Understanding of social security payments and taxes within the ME region
- In depth understanding of payroll, benefits, and reimbursement processing procedures
- Understanding of general accounting standards and practices
- Ability to influence senior management and to maintain a strong working relationship with managers across the organization
- Good organisation and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload
- Organization, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in maintaining client relationships
- Good liaison skills, with the ability to maintain geographical relationships
- Good people management skills
- Good decision making skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ethical Conduct
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.