Job description / Role
Position – Policy Administrator
Job Location – Lebanon
Experience - 4 to 15 years
Should be in Lebanon at present
• Policy Administrators operate in advisory roles and are concerned with the guiding rules and principles of insurances.
• Reviewing, developing and implementing policies and strategies for their assigned area is their main goal.
USD 800 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience - 4 to 15 years
• Should be in Lebanon at present
• Should have insurance knowledge and experience
• Should have policy administration knowledge and experience
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.