This position is closed or expired.
See other Software jobs
The Project Manager is responsible to successfully manage the implementation of CLIENT products within the Project Plan and in accordance with the CLIENT Implementation Methodology and client’s business objectives.
The Project Manager takes the leadership in project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, project team management, troubleshooting and the continuing maintenance of good customer relations.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Determine the scope and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of implementation projects (completion of the Project Definition Document).
- Prepare and communicate Project Plan to client, project team and Client Services Management
- Obtain Client sign off
- Project definition and scope,
- Project deliverables and agreed milestones,
- All change control items.
- Plan, manage and maximize utilization of project resources.
- Implement and manage project Change Control procedures.
- Manage client expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe.
- Manage and own the resolution of all inter work stream issues.
- Produce Project Dashboards and hold project meetings, on a regular basis, with the team and
- separately with the client to ensure that project is on track.
- Inform CLIENT Management on issues outside own responsibilities that may affect the success of a project or CLIENT position.
- Monitor quality of deliverables according to CLIENT Implementation Methodology and standards and maintain Project File and TMQ documentation.
- Carry out end-of-project performance appraisals for consultants involved, identify with them and report training and development needs.
- Ensure the promotion of CLIENT image by the team at client site.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the client and ensure he is fully satisfied.
- Identify and advice the Account Managers of opportunities to increase revenues
- Ensure appropriate submission of project team timesheets, approve timesheets and expense claims and provide Finance with accurate information for invoicing purposes.
- Provide assistance and advice to the project team members in the execution of their tasks and motivate the team for success.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
- TEMENOS certifications: minimum PMI certification or TEMENOS Project Management certification
- The Project Manager is required by CLIENT to be with at minimum PMI certification or TEMENOS
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in information systems project management, ideally in a banking environment.
Technical knowledge: Microsoft Project, TEMENOS Implementation Methodology
This job involves complex activities demanding considerable co-ordination to effectively achieve the jobs end results.
Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these. Fully understand and be able to deploy the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.