Job description / Role
• Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
• Monitoring all electromechanical activities of the project according the project budget such as materials, manpower, tools, equipments & vehicles.
• Oversees the preparation of all coordination and shop drawings for the entire project.
• Sets up the plan, follows up the materials and the drawings submittals.
• Responsible for preparing all material submittals and quotations from suppliers.
• Oversees the daily work activities at all the project according to the daily schedule.
• Directs and coordinates all electrometrical installation, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
• Prepares weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Prepares and follows up the monthly interterm payment.
• coordination with subcontractors and engineers .
Reporting to : General manager
Subordinates : Engineers , workers
Duration : 24 month
Desired start date : at the earliest
Probation : 3 month
Working hours : 8 to 5
Travel requirements : no
Gross monthly base salary : to be discussed
Experience : 10 to 15 years (luxury buildings and hotels is a plus)
Education : Master's in Engineering (Construction)
Skills : highly organized, English oriented , Fidic knowledge, Primavera knowledge and Autocad.
About the Company
The antiquity of our existence in the field of construction for more than thirty years inspired us to present the history of our firm. What started as a small company only operating in Beirut, has become now one of the largest contracting firms, with projects, offices and team covering all of Lebanon.
"EBCO" Engineering & Building CO. the stem of our consortium was established in Mount-Lebanon on the 8th of February of 1975, few months before the murky days of the Lebanese Civil War that lasted for more than fifteen years. We accepted the risks of War and the threats of prohibitions and with the help of a loyal and motivated staff that fought the dangerous circumstances to safeguard the existence of our company.
As time changed, Engineer Jalal Bitar, the main founder and owner of EBCO found it necessary to establish a new, bigger company that can ride the winds of change storming in our country: EBCO-BITAR was born.