Job description / Role
PwC Academy - Proposal Support Senior Associate - Lebanon
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Proposals Development team supports PwC's consulting teams in marketing and sales proposals. You'll support the writing and editing process for proposals, thought leadership initiatives, sector specific leadership agendas and other marketing initiatives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a database for all old and new proposals and for the following documents: client needs analysis, proposal control process and project management financial.
- Assist in development of any proposals.
- Assist in obtaining the outlines for the proposals.
- Assist in obtaining necessary information from trainer for inclusion in proposal.
- Assist in formatting documents and branding.
- Assist in the analysis of new RFP's and development of first draft proposal docs.
- Assist in preparation of letters of engagement.
- Assist in preparation of agreements with clients.
- Assist in preparation of proposal templates both in English and Arabic.
- Maintenance of client database.
- Maintenance of proposals database by cataloging successful and unsuccessful proposals.
- Cross reference content of materials to open course and client specific content to allow easy search and retrieval of historical course materials and proposal content.
- Assist with the material preparation in terms of formatting and branding.
- Work with marketing to assist in preparation of proposal presentations, and appropriate marketing material for clients/events.
- Arranging meetings with corporate clients.
- Identify and explore business opportunities for the PwC's Academy Middle East.
- Respond to RFQs/ RFPs in a timely manner.
- Plan approaches and pitches for RFQs/RFPs. Work closely with the project hub manager to develop proposals for training solutions.
- Work with technical and administrative staff to develop client focused pitches.
- Prepare engagement letters and agreements with clients.
- Convert leads to confirmed courses as per the BD targets. Conduct the entire.
- BD process from lead generation and negotiation to closing and post-sales follow up.
- A business graduate with at least 3-5 years of course administration experience in the professional training services
- Experience in the professional training services preferred.
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Have excellent linguistic skills - especially Arabic with ability to translate documents.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends as and when required).
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.