This position is closed or expired.
See other Catering jobs
We are now recruiting for the following brands:
* Shake Shack
* Castania Nuts
We are looking for people who are determined, focused and strive for perfection, achieve and exceed targets. We are also looking for team players, fun spirited, full of life and passion.
* Working closely with the Operations Team and Business Management
* Extensive Quality and hygiene assurance
* Work with Managers to successfully manage all daily operations and systems of the restaurant.
* Guide Employees through training, coaching and feedback to perform at a high level that is consistent with the brand and reputation of excellence.
* Create and maintain a work environment that promotes teamwork and growth.
Skills and Experience:
* Capacity and ability of managing a minimum ofÂ 50 people including supervisors.
* Excellent Communication Skills & English speaking
* Computer Knowledge
* You will ideally have at least 5 years plus experience in a high volume, fast paced restaurant.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,400 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 47,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook.