Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Manage Information flow of the entire Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) cycle among several functions including FGI planning, Customer service, demand planning, finance, marketing, CAT-OPS, sales & generate needed reports. Ensure that the SAP system and S&OP process are aligned, and update reports structure and sub-systems based on needed business requirements.
This is mainly a BI & BA role. Data should be your passion, as you will be talking to it and communicating it.
Roles & Responsibilities
S&OP Key Figures Generation & Analysis
- Develop & generate weekly & monthly S&OP reports.
- Deep analysis of total figures. Troubleshooting gaps and outliers.
- Report & Analyze S&OP KPIs.
S&OP Cycle Information & meetings Management
- Set the monthly meetings dates and the required attendees on each meeting
- Manage flow of Demand & Supply updates between different Supply chain functions including FGI planning, demand planning & customer service
- Create monthly pre-reads for the board meeting showing total company and per country forecast achievement Vs. targets and last cycle performance measures.
- Facilitate and speed up the information flow in the S&OP cycle by performing BA activities.
Align Business process updates with SAP system
- Ensure that S&OP parameters are reflected on the system
- Integrate S&OP process & reports and SAP.
- Ensure that SAP system output is valid, and that the forecast & stocks are accurately reflected.
Database Management & BI Development
- Data modeling.
- SQL Server database & SSAS cube development.
- Producing executive dashboard on Excel & Power BI.
- Data Analysis: Querying, Extraction, Cleansing, Transformation.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Business Informatics or any similar field
- 2-5 years of work experience in the field
- Solid experience in Microsoft SQL Server (Oracle is a plus):
- Expert T-SQL programming.
- Solid understanding of SQL server database including stored procedures, functions, execution plan and database administration.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Knowledge is a Must (Pivot tables, Power Query & Power Pivot).
- Experience in data modeling and database design.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Microsoft SQL certifications preferred.
- Knowledge with Microsoft BI suite preferred (SSAS, SSIS, Power BI).
- Experience in S&OP and FMCG is a plus.
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.