Job description / Role
• Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
• The Distributor Management - General Trade Lebanon needs to ensure to:
• Deliver the growth plan for the countries
• Bring local businesses in line with agreed category, country and customer plans
• Build strong relationships with Customers for mutual business benefit
• Develop local Distributor team to ensure leadership within local market
• Lead in market execution
• Build strong relationship with distributors and Key-customers
• Create One, high performing and integrated Sales force within the distributors in line with principles of go to market organisational model and benchmark targets
• Deliver on Annual Plan
• Continuously improve Customer relations (profitability, growth of share, loyalty, satisfaction, etc)
• Lead Joint Business Planning execution
• Lead the growth on channel basis in each of the countries
• Bring Win with Customer programme to live and lead continuous improvement of the capabilities of the Distributor team
• Lead pilots of new innovative channels/ ways to get to shoppers
• 3 to 5 years' experience in sales or trade marketing preferably in a multinational environment, distributor
• Speaks Arabic and English
• Customer Development ex, Shopper and Customer marketing, Channel Category development team
• Distributor team
• Leadership Behaviours
• Should "meet expectations" on the Standards of Leadership behaviours relevant to the WL of this job.
• Global Mindset
• Real Accountability
• External Orientation
• Team Alignment
• Action not Debate
• Bias for Action
• Customer and consumer focus
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.