Job description / Role
Our client is a leader in the building envelope industry. They are now seeking to recruit a 'Senior Accountant' in Halat.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
The Senior Accountant's responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements and maintaining general ledger.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable, receivable and banks
- Control and maintain office and projects petty cash
- Maintain and control detailed payment schedule
- Maintain the billing system
- Generate invoices and account statements
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or enquiries
- Prepare Letter of credits/ Guarantee letters
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Proven experience as a senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting and Operation software packages. Visual Dolphin is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience in construction field is a must
About the Company
Founded early 2011 taking Recruitment & Executive Search to the next level. RecruitMe is a Talent Acquisition & HR consulting firm who provides recruitment management services, actual recruitment, executive search, talent development services and Human Resources Management Systems solutions and services.
On the technical side we are leaders in this sector guaranteeing international standards for recruitment and executive search which allowed us to successfully completing recruitment projects to 150 happy clients in more than 15 industries across 16 countries in the Middle East and Africa regions bringing on board international professionals from 22 different nationalities.
What is more important to you is our partnership approach where we value being the ‘first impression’ of your company therefore, we are keen to highlight your ‘Company Branding’ and endorsing you as an ‘Employer of Choice’ towards your future employees through maintaining a professional, integrity, confidentiality, and high responsiveness.