Job description / Role
Assurance - Financial Services - OAS - Senior Associate - RPA Technical Architect - Lebanon
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in PwC Digital Products will provide you the opportunity to design and develop products to help our clients lead the next phase of their evolution. We are industry specialists who build products connected to a purpose. Spanning across four strategic areas of transformation, our products tackle the very real challenges our clients face today, and unlock new opportunities for growth in the future.
Our team leads the planning and design of the overall technical vision of our products and accelerators.
- Plays an important role in ensuring that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles.
- As a Solution Architect, work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution
- Establish healthy working relations and with senior client stakeholders and mentor junior developers
- Perform system analysis, technical design and develop project plans for technical implementation initiatives
- Ensure all documentation, processes and methodologies used in the various phases of solution development and implementation are in accordance with the client's standards
- The ability to visualise and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture;
- The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative and scalable technical design;
- Formulates the architecture & design based on functional and non-functional requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution;
- Collaborates with Domain and Enterprise Architect on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifies the implementation-ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture and meet the requirements.
- Ensures consistency of the overall solution;
- Works with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicate program and platform/application requirements;
- Manages the quality of the solution and technical debt;
- Identifies potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and proposes how to resolve these;
- Maintains awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability;
- Keep up with relevant developments in own functional area and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge. Is together with team members end-to-end responsible to deliver the value of a single Product through the entire Product life cycle;
- Deliver working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero-defect culture;
- Self-organizing with other team members. There is no separate management layer, work is planned and executed by the team;
- Multidisciplinary - ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the solution are embedded in the team
- Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment in one of the leading RPA products (including but not limited to UIPath, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere)
- Experience in embedding Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or analytics into a scaled IT development environment
- Exposure to one or more AI technologies like Virtual Agents, Chatbots, NLP, etc.
- Ability to steer development teams on-shore and off-shore who have experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net
- Experience with tools like NICE, Nuance, OCR tools, Enterprise Systems - SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Custom Apps, ITSM Tools - Service Now, BMC Remedy, Jira etc., automation platforms/frameworks/tools
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Fluency in English is essential and Bilingual skills in Arabic language will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Verbal and communication skills - Fluency in English is essential and Bilingual skills in Arabic language will be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Cross Functional Project Team Members
- IT Department Team Members
- Business Team Members
- IT Contractors and Vendors
- Service Providers
Minimum years experience required
- 3+ years of IT SDLC in architecture roles
- 3+ years of robotic process automation experience as a solution developer
- At least 6 RPA projects (end to end implementation, not just PoC) should be executed in a Robotic Automation product
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.