Emira Insurance Agency
Job description / Role
An underwriting agency is seeking to employ a Senior Underwriter with insurance and reinsurance experience. The position requires the individual to develop, grow, and maintain a profitable, diversified book of business through effective underwriting decision making, mutually beneficial agent/brokers relationships under limited supervision. The individual will be employed in a small office environment and will supervise staff members.
Requirements of the individual are:
- Highly experienced
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to work accurately, efficiently and effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team work with internal employees and external customers / business partners.
- Significant underwriting experience – (including but not limited to marine)
- Analytical mind
About the Company
Emira Insurance Agency SAL (EMIRA) is an independent and fully licensed insurance agency and brokerage company that has access to local and international insurance and reinsurance markets.
Established in 2009 by highly experienced individuals from the insurance and maritime sectors, the vision of the company is to provide a high quality intermediary service for insurance and risk- related products.
We aim to find solutions for our clients to fit their requirements adopting an efficient and pro-active approach.