Job description / Role
- Develops and implements store operating plans, policies and procedures in line with corporate branding in order to achieve and exceed sales and profitability objectives.
- Manages staff recruitment in order to ensure the recruitment of high calibre staff that enables the store to meet its objectives.
- Manages annual allocated budget by managing expenditure up to set limits, optimising and reducing costs where possible and reporting variances versus budget, in order to ensure effective store cost management.
- Ensures the stock is effectively measured and controlled and manages order placement/requisitioning activities in order to maximise sales and meet stock performance objectives.
- Solves critical store operational problems including customers’ complaints, in order to ensure operational effectiveness and to increase customers’ satisfaction.
- Prepares management information reports on store performance in order to ensure that his/her brand manager has the relevant information needed to support operational decision-making.
- Prepares staff schedule in order to ensure that the Shop/Department manpower is effectively matched to the shop’s operational requirements that will enable the achievement of the highest standards of customer service at optimum cost.
- Ensures the effective communication of sales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team, managing performance, developing and motivating employees, in order to ensure the highest levels of performance and the achievement, or exceeding, of sales targets.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years of experience in a managerial position.
- Experience in fashion retail is a major plus.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Developing and Motivating Others
- Driving and achieving results
- Strategic thinking
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Understanding
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.