Job description / Role
Responsible for ensuring that the software components meet requirements and for monitoring testing activities to ensure defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
• Design, develop & execute test cases using test plan and functional specifications to meet requirements.
• Write test plans that verifies that the software fulfills all business requirements and technical specifications.
• Identify, document and report issues and defects in order to deliver bug free product.
• Report progress of the tasks to the direct supervisor.
• Assist in the development & execution of manual, automated test cases and scripts of the software to deliver high quality products.
• Share acquired expertise with peers through knowledge base, collaboration and training.
• Develop expertise through continuous learning i.e. e-learning, reading, on-the-job experience, technical & testing expertise, etc
• Suggest new ideas to enhance current processes and procedures.
• Computer Science, Business Computer, MIS or Computer Engineering
• 3 to 6 years of experience in Quality Control with Banking Software vendors.
• French, English, and Arabic language
• Knowledge in PLSQL, UNIX.
• Banking Know-how is a must
• Digital Banking knowledge is a plus
• Good Analytical & problem solving skills
• Good communications skills written & spoken
• Teamwork collaboration
• Good understanding of business requirements
• Good understanding of the technical aspects of the product
About the Company
Capital Banking Solutions is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated banking software for businesses across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas. The company offers a suite of integrated and modular products for retail, corporate and private banks, as well as financial institutions.
Offering flexible delivery models, from on-premise installations to managed hosting to banking in the cloud, our flagship product, CapitalBanker, provides a core banking platform with a robust set of capabilities to support the business functions for commercial banks.
The company also provides a full portfolio of extensible software modules that integrate with CapitalBanker to bolster key functions such as business intelligence, risk management and compliance, bank office automation, and multi-channel support including internet and mobile banking.