Job description / Role
Responsible for follow-up on network issues (network components handled by third party) and administering servers and peripherals, operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows server), Oracle products (Database and Middleware) and Microsoft products (IIS, MS SQL) as per the predefined technical procedures and standards.
• Handle on network and security components issues.
• Handle on operating systems issues (Unix, Linux, Windows Server, etc.)
• Handle on Oracle and MS SQL databases issues.
• Provide technical support and assistance to the consulting team when needed.
• Monitor the logs and system resources.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in IT Support and Servers management.
• Fluent in Arabic, English & French
• Basic Networking Concepts
• Knowledge of Operating systems installation and management (Unix, Linux, Windows Server, etc.)
• Experience in Oracle and MS SQL databases installation, management and tuning
• Information-seeking type
• Customer focus skills
• Collaboration and team-work spirit
• Good communication skills
• Positive, enthusiastic, energetic & self-motivated
About the Company
Capital Banking Solutions is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated banking software for businesses across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas. The company offers a suite of integrated and modular products for retail, corporate and private banks, as well as financial institutions.
Offering flexible delivery models, from on-premise installations to managed hosting to banking in the cloud, our flagship product, CapitalBanker, provides a core banking platform with a robust set of capabilities to support the business functions for commercial banks.
The company also provides a full portfolio of extensible software modules that integrate with CapitalBanker to bolster key functions such as business intelligence, risk management and compliance, bank office automation, and multi-channel support including internet and mobile banking.