Job description / Role
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will manage the day to day operations of the Warehouse and ensure the effective implementation of Nestle best practices (Material handling) for Nestle Lebanon. You will be responsible to lead different functions and activities. These activities would include warehouse & inventory management, transport& delivery activities, inbound shipment management, customer service, manpower management and development and budget management.
A day in the life of...
- Ensure proper Stock Control process (Inventory Accuracy) in place and in practice
- Manage the day to day function of warehouse and distribution operation
- Manage/report on warehouse and fleet utilization
- Ensure efficient use of Material Handling Equipment
- Ensure effective utilization of Warehouse Management System
- Ensure costs are within budget (Fixed & Variable Distribution Costing, and Capital Expenditure related to the Warehouse Operation)
- Identify staff development needs within the Warehouse conduct merit review on timely basis and ensure that all employees follow the company policy & Procedures.
- Manage the Delivery Process and report back issues/exceptions to customer service & sales.
- Ensure that the Nestle good Warehousing Practices are in place
- Monitors the set KPIs and recommends action plans for improvement
What will make you successful
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in warehousing & Distribution Management
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office and Warehouse management system
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Previous experience managing a big team and enabling results through others
- Ability to take initiatives and manage multiple tasks at the same time
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
Logistics Operations Manager
Logistics / Stores Manager (FMCG)
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry