Job description / Role
About the company:
• Our client was established in 1927, it has always endeavored to bring light and energy to the people it serves, allowing individuals and communities to fulfill their potential in every walk of life.
• This is achieved not only through the provision of critical energy infrastructure, but also through there contribution to the economy in the form of investment, taxes, dividends and jobs.
• The duration role - mid-August 2020 - to end December 2020 but may be extended.
Education and Qualification:
• Bachelors degree in either Engineering, GIS development or land surveying
• 10 years of experience of working directly with large scale infrastructure asset networks;
• Strong knowledge of compatible GIS/Relational Database Management systems such as the ESRI range of products or any similar GIS software system
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience of working in an international environment and multidisciplinary teams
• Experience in Africa will be considered an advantage, especially West Africa
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering