Job description / Role
Responsibilities will include:
• Perform administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
• Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
• Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
Skills and Qualifications
• Proven work experience in IT
• Experience with or knowledge of Fujitsu BS2000 operating systems (administration)
• Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
• Creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication
• Mainframe Systems Administrator/ Computer Operator (Fujitsu/BS2000 & OSD)
• Strong administration experience with Fujitsu BS2000 Operating System.
About the Company
A leading oil company in Libya.