Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join a well-established fashion company.
- The are currently in the process of opening up a new retail store.
- The position will be based in Benghazi, Libya.
- The candidate will be offered a competitive tax-free salary among other benefits.
USD 2,750 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Tax Free Salary, Profit Share + Other Benefits
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previously managed a fashion/retail store.
- Experience in buying/sourcing fashion apparel/merchandise.
- Experience in hiring and managing staff.
- Experience in controlling business inventory.
- Fluent Arabic.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Factory Manager (Food & Beverage)
Middle East Executive
Operations Director - Facility Management
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East
Operation Manager (Fit Out and Joinery)
RTC-1 Employment Services