Job description / Role
Our client is a prestigious luxury hospitality resort near Tripoli in Libya. A Resident Services Manager is now required to take responsibility for resident related issues, acting as main point of contact to new and existing residents.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support the Facilities Manager in the coordination and delivery of the day to day services
• Manage Residential Services office administration, documentation, queries and requests
• Act as point of contact for the residents on issues relating to customer accommodation
• Manage move-ins and move-outs and keeping associated records
• Ensure that communications with residents leaves a positive and professional impression on the company
• Administer the full inventory aspect for the residential units
• Conduct polls, interviews or prepare questionnaires as may be required to survey the company’s standing with its residents
• Ensure resident profiles are updated on the central administration system as required including preferences, patterns and personal information
• Support in the implementation of the Maximo ERP system, being a key point in the process flow starting from the receipt of a maintenance email request through to the generation of a work order and closure
• Liaise with the residents, FM technical and services supervisors, management team and colleagues as appropriate to keep them fully updated regarding the progress of interventions
• Work as part of the Facilities Management team in the development of any works required for Residents and to assist the FM teams as required
• Keep the Facilities Manager fully updated on the progress of any issue’s resolution
• Prepare management updates as requested
• Organise events within the resort
EUR 2500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: apartment, food and laundry provided
This role requires a diplomatic individual who can respond to and assist residents while ensuring landlord policies are maintained. You will:
• Possess a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a related role within hospitality
• Preferably possess experience in resort, 5* hotel or property management
• Preferably be degree qualified in hospitality or business administration
• Demonstrate an energetic and social personality with a customer friendly disposition
• Have the ability to prioritise workload
• Possess fluent English speaking and writing skills
Our Client offers
• A 3 year renewable contract
• Rotation basis of 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
• All rotation flight tickets to and from country of origin
• Medical insurance and use of the company’s medical clinic
• Fully furnished studio apartment (including utilities)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work on a rotational basis with a 5* hospitality group.
About the Company
Ably Resources Ltd are part of the international focused Denholm Group, established in 1866, who have a network of offices throughout the UK, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Hong Kong, USA, Norway and Abu Dhabi that we can network with to the benefit of our client base.
We supply multiple industry sectors including, but not limited to:
• Building & Construction • Building Services • Rail & Transportation • Civil & Structural Engineering • Infrastructure & Facilities Management • Power (Nuclear / Conventional) • Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical • Drilling • Sales & Commercial • All Utility sectors
We are specialists because we focus only on those sectors that match our experience. We have the expertise to deliver the best personnel. Our skills enable us, time after time, to bring the right people to the right jobs worldwide.