Job description / Role
• Contribute to the execution of Cyber Security operations, incident response, and investigations spanning across all functions of the Corporate Security organization.
• Perform Cyber Security operations as directed by the Cognizant standard processes and procedures.
• Rapidly and accurately determine the source of a security incident and moving quickly to identify and apply containment, mitigation, and remediation steps.
• Leverage the corporate incident case management solution to document and report on incidents to meet audit, compliance and legal requirements.
• Conduct in-depth root cause analysis on complex malware and user/system behavior events
• Gather and analyze forensic evidence for cyber security incidents and investigations.
• Design and implement threat and event analysis automation to improve the speed and accuracy of incident identification and mitigation.
• Develop and document enhanced event analysis and incident response processes and procedures.
• Attractive Salary Package
• The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of experience involving time sensitive cyber intelligence threat analysis and incident response.
• 6+ years of relevant experience in enterprise security functions such as network security, platform security, data security or application security.
• Solid understanding of Information Technology architecture, products, processes, and methodologies, and how they can be referenced or leveraged for Cyber Security Operations and incident response.
• Experience with cyber security automation and orchestration development, including advanced scripting in multiple languages such as Python, Ruby, PowerShell, etc.
• Experience performing forensic analysis of systems with purpose built solutions or by manual process and open source utilities as appropriate.
• Experience reviewing raw logs and performing advanced data correlation and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, IPS, endpoint protection, web application, host OS, database, AAA, etc.)
• OSCP, GIAC, CISSP or other equivalent certifications related to cyber forensics and incident handling is a plus.
• Previous 24 x 7 operations experience is desirable.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.