Job description / Role
• Accurate preparation and distribution of daily, weekly, monthly revenue reports.
• The reports include market segmentation analysis, production reports, source contribution analysis, daily pick-up reports, preferred guest program analysis, etc.
• Assist with ensuring all rates are loaded and inventory maintenance is correct.
• Perform audits and maintenance on all systems such as PMS, CRS, RMS, and Sales & Catering Systems to ensure content and information is correct.
• Communicate strategies and procedures to other departments as required.
• Maintain group pick-up reports and communicate with Sales regarding upcoming groups cut-offs.
• Must be knowledgeable of all rates, room types, and hotel product.
• Participate in weekly revenue management meetings.
• Prepare Revenue Management Report information for all related meetings.
• Monitor and analyze the competition daily / weekly through shop reports and the Internet to identify selling strategies and market trends.
• Act as the Director of Revenue in their absence
• Assist in preparing short and long term forecasts.
• Provide administrative support for the Revenue Management Team.
• Review and analyze reports such as Market Vision, STAR, Hotel Intelligence and other measurement tools and present revenue opportunities.
• Update MAR's in Delphi as required under the guidance of the Revenue Managers to ensure optimal use by sales team.
• Analyze local events and activities and project the effect of opportunities they create.
• Prepare 12 Day Forecast for distribution to Management team so proper staffing levels are achieved.
• Submit daily and monthly actual statistics to STAR.
• Conduct Group audit checks (at least monthly) to ensure Delphi and the Property Maintenance System are in balance.
• Place test calls to Central Reservation Office (CRO) and property to ensure accuracy of rate quoting, restrictions and selling approach.
• Update the Daily Market Segment Analysis (DMSA). Ensure accuracy from the daily Flash Report.
• Be knowledgeable of all special rates and promotions.
• Complete a weekly PACE report.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Minimum of 1year experience in the Hospitality, preferably in Hotel Management.
• Knowledge of all industry reports such as STR, Hotelligence, Market Vision, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
• Ability to work quickly in a high-pressure & high stress environment.
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Exceptional with details and follow up.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
• Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
• Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
• Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.