Job description / Role
• Partner with clients to understand business needs and frame opportunities for growth. Assist clients in developing a vision, ideas, and roadmap for how to activate marketing strategies.
• Partner with the content and client service teams to develop work that drives at the heart of our clients’ business problems/opportunities.
• Partner with the Research & Analytics team to bring quantitative rigor to insights.
• Proactively draw out actionable insights and stories from research, sales and media to drive a client’s business forward.
• Build actionable brand architecture and product positioning strategies.
• Independently lead insights, performance and strategy presentations.
• Drive, coordinate, and collaborate with other communication teams to ensure the development of “Go To Market” marketing plans for all acquisition campaigns.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
• Ability to be both detail-oriented and see the big picture (strategic focus)
• Natural curiosity with a passion for problem solving and delivering results
• Team oriented, collaborative partner that passionately advocates and articulates her/his opinion while maintaining flexibility to incorporate others point of views.
• 8 years of experience with strategy consulting, service, marketing, customer research, or product development required
• Experience within the health care industry required
• Experience managing and implementing large marketing initiatives required
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.