As concern grows for continually improving the quality of the environment organizations of all types and sizes are increasingly turning their attention to the environmental impacts of their activities, products and services. The environmental performance of an organization is of importance to internal and external interested parties. Achieving sound environmental performance requires organizational commitment to a systematic planning process and to continual improvement of it. The purpose of this program is to provide delegates with the opportunity of gaining the skills and knowledge to develop implement and/or improve an Environmental planning and pollution control process effectively.
Who should take this course
All line professionals supervisors and those who are involved with environmental matters. Production maintenance and process engineers and all environmental personnel.
Day 1 Introduction to Environmental Management:
- What does the term and environment mean?
- Benefits of good environmental management.
- Key environmental management system (EMS) elements.
- Document framework for an environmental management system.
- Video- introduction to ISO 14001-2004.
Day 2 Environmental Management Systems:
- Environmental policy.
- Concepts of the environmental standard ISO 14001-2004.
- Initial environmental review (IER).
- What are environmental aspects and impacts?
Day 3 Environmental Aspects & Impacts:
- Understanding environmental impacts.
- Understanding global regional and local environmental issues.
- How to determine significant environmental aspects.
- Identifying applicable regulatory and standards' requirements.
- Exercise- preparing an environmental impact assessment checklist.
Day 4 Environmental Planning:
- Work breakdown structures.
- Estimating and scheduling work.
- Network diagrams and Gantt charts.
- Resource scheduling and leveling.
- Setting objectives.
- Goals objectives and targets.
- Absolute versus stretch targets.
- Operating plans.
- Converting strategies to operating plans.
- The how-how technique for linking goals objective and targets.
Day 5 Pollution Control:
- Dipping and production processes pollution.
- Air pollution and methods of treatment.
- Sea pollution and methods of treatment.
- Petroleum gases purification methods.
- Water purification methods.
- Pollution by factories smoke and car exhaust and methods of treatment.
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.