Job description / Role
Agent - Customer Service Kuala Lumpur - CS
- Ensure that designated responsibilities are executed in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of Oman Air.
- Shall comply with laws, regulations and procedures of the work location.
- Be familiar with laws, regulations and procedures of the performance of the duties.
- Accountable and responsible to execute safety responsibilities in accordance with Quality Assurance Operations Manual.
- Accountable and responsible to execute safety responsibilities in accordance with Safety System Management Manual.
- Display excellent motivational leadership, delegation and mentoring in-order to facilitate customer satisfaction. Strive with your team to avoid complaints and earn compliments.
- Support all team members and peers to build morale and ensure excellent discipline and grooming standards. Encourage friendly and professional multicultural work environment.
- Encourage team members and peers to come-up with bright ideas and generate service improvement feedback.
- Identify and meet the standard and special service requirements of the passenger at check-in, boarding gates, special services and ramp by adhering to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers, baggage and cargo are handled in an efficient manner.
- Assist Deportee-INAD Handling staff, in order to check if any additional help is required.
- Assist to locate missing passengers by means of paging and physical search and clearing them through to the boarding gates. Inform Airport Services Supervisor or Airport Services Duty Officer if any congestion situation is faced so the boarding gates can be duly informed and proactive action taken.
- Check on all counters and the serviceability of equipment, availability of stationery and overall organization of counters on a timely basis in order to be prepared for handling of passengers as well as disruptive situations.
- Monitor the checking process and ensure superior customer service levels are upheld and assist the process of ensuring the safe and on-time departure of WY flights.
- Monitor the self-Check-in kiosks and ensure Passengers are briefed on the process and usage of the kiosks.
- Suggest feasible improvements to procedures based on observed trends and analysis.
- Greets passengers who have been directed to the Baggage Service Office, completes PIR (Property Irregularity Reports) in the World Tracer System, offers interim relief or Overnight kit where necessary and gives the passenger a wallet containing a copy of the PIR, Baggage Inventory Form (BIF) and a contact number for their follow up enquires.
Two years college diploma in the related discipline. OR Fresh Secondary School. Higher qualification and experience in the related field will be advantage and preferred.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.