Job description / Role
• Organize and coordinate all field service activities of a work team and with other concerned parties in order to assure progress of work
• Supervise quality of craftmanship on site
• Control and report progress of work, identify deviations and initiate corrective measures
• Enforce adherence to EHS regulations and procedures
• Perform inspections, evaluate findings and initiate clarification workflow with engineering or back office, if necessary
• Identify and process additional work in alignment with site and project management.
• Initiate expediting measures and coordinate with site and project management
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a qualified professional degree in a related area
• General Power Plant experience, preferable at combined cycle power stations
• Relevant technical product & service knowledge
• Relevant Energy Service Product and Solution Portfolio
• Relevant IT-Applications Problem solving techniques Field Service reporting and technical documentation
• HSE procedures and regulations
• Quality Management
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.