Job description / Role
A global multi level marketing company is seeking to recruit an experienced Head of E-commerce
The role will be responsible for growing their Multi-vendor eCommerce platform, globally.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for or building major eCommerce or Marketplace platforms, such as Amazon, Lazada, Shopee, eBay, etc.
They will oversee all aspects of the business and work closely with local sales teams to drive conversions and expansion.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Manage all eCommerce operations across all international instances
• Lead the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
• Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices
• Responsible for all functional managers across Operations, Logistics, Merchandising, Marketing, Analytics, technology to develop a plan that delivers shopping experience for customers
• Drive conversion and help deliver sales goals with localized sales teams
• Configure special offers and promotional campaigns including bundle discounts, sales, and gifts with purchase
• Working with UX and Development teams to continuously improve, innovate features and functions and manage overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, sales checkout funnel.
• Analyse various markets and choose points of expansion
• 10 years plus experience running a department within an eCommerce business or Marketplace, that deals with international brands
• 3 years plus, working as Digital Marketer or working closely with Digital marketers
• Profession in digital retailing market, with B2B and B2B experience is a bonus
• Experience with building, managing, and retaining high-performance teams
• Confident communicator with good presentation, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
• A good understanding of as category/product management, supply chain, and ecommerce operations
• Experience working with multi-regional eCommerce platforms are a plus. E.g Asia, MENA, and Africa and must have a proven leadership experience, both managing teams of (15-20) people and executing large ecommerce projects.
• Degree in Business, Marketing, eCommerce or similar, MBA or equivalent is a bonus
• Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
• Experience working with Magento platform a bonus
• Total years of working experiences: 10+
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.