Job description / Role
Officer - Airport Services Kuala Lumpur - CS
- Coordinate with GH on operational issues
- Liaise with Immigration and Security Authorities at the airport
- Ensure proper organization and planning for all flights of the day
- Monitor staff punctuality. To ensure proper allocation of Staff to cover all areas.
- Meet the demands of the operation from time to time to ensure smooth function, such as A-C technical, Charter Flights, unexpected long flight delays or cancellations, aircraft rotation etc.
- Ensure proper administration is adhered to in matters relating to revenue such as acceptance of flight coupons, transit passenger meal vouchers etc. and correspondence such as telexes, faxes, email etc
- Ensure-monitor meal uplift and avoid wastage at Station
- Staff-Supervisor performance or any other discrepancies observed with suggestions for rectification and improvement
- Liaise with other airline representatives, as and when required to meet operational demand
- Cover all areas of the airport to ensure smooth function and proper organization
- Submit a report to Duty Manager and Airport Services Manager on daily basis on station activities at the end of the day
- Submit a separate report on any other incidents such as flight technical, DNB, charters
- Preparations-Amendments-Changes in the roster
- Any other activities pertaining to operations of WY Customer Service Office and all WY flight Operations
- Administrate and ensure OCS mailing procedure are carried out by staff without any delays
- Ensure availability and supply of relevant stationary items at the counters and other areas as per the requirement.
- Liaise with Customs, Immigration and security for issues pertaining the airline and its passengers.
Bachelor degree in a related discipline with 02 years of relevant experience
OR Two years college Diploma in a related discipline with 04 years of relevant experience
OR Specialized certificate /license in the related field with Secondary School and having 08 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar function (for Internal candidates only)
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.