Job description / Role
• Own, manage, and improve our agent and company ranking processes; including the development of audience-specific reports and dashboards, communication mechanisms and validation processes.
• Deliver reports and communications—both written and in presentation form; interface with multiple levels of stakeholders.
• Define and stay on top of key performance indicators (KPIs) by creating and refining automatic or semiautomatic dashboards.
• Find new data insights and trends that will help our franchisees improve their business success.
• Work alongside our technology and business support teams to ensure data quality and validity.
• Partner with business and marketing stakeholders to identify and capture opportunities and strategies to grow and improve performance.
• Attractive Salary Package
• 3+ years of experience analyzing marketing, financial, and/or product data or comparable project experience.
• Great communication skills—written and oral
• Superior Excel skills are a must; knowledge of SQL or other data management tools is a plus.
• Strong quantitative thinking and statistical data analysis skills
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.