Job description / Role
Genesis Associates have recently been presented with an interesting opportunity for an ambitious and driven Project Manager to join our client in Kuala Lumpar – Malaysia, to manage and oversee the design team of the tracks for a large rail project based in Malaysia.
With over 200 offices in more than 25 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia, they serve a broad range of companies across multiple markets and geographies, and are recognised as one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services.
The ideal candidate for this role will be operating at Principle Level or above and have an extensive experience in managing Heavy Haul / HSR and Permanent Way Engineers, as the Project Manager will be overseeing the design and development of 300KM of track.
• Someone who can manage the track side of the project and oversee the designs and the design team
• Design Background in Permanent Way Engineering
• Highly-organised individual to maximise productivity of daily operations
• Ability to cope well under pressure during busy times
• A Chartered Engineer would be great but not essential
You will be overseeing a highly knowledgeable team of engineers and will be expected to manage the project on site, ensuring a smooth process throughout all aspects of work undertaken.
• Ideally 15 years’ experience
• Engineering Degree is Mandatory
If you have the relevant skills and experience, this opportunity may be of interest to you. If so, the company also offers great benefits (including accommodation, phone, transport, laptop, utilities, flights), alongside a rewarding and enjoyable role.
About the Company
Genesis Associates is a provider of interim, contract and permanent recruitment solutions across the globe. As a trusted advisor to both privately owned and blue chip organisations our ethos is simple: We source and identify talent to ensure our clients realise their commercial objectives. We provide candidates with expertly matched opportunities designed to enable them to develop and progress.
Our partners enjoy an enhanced experience throughout the entire recruitment journey as Genesis focus on true account management of key customers and industry professionals. The ongoing success and growth of the business has been built upon two simple principles:
- The ability to source and supply specialists skills or opportunities for key appointments.
- The highest levels of customer services leading to repeat business and successful referrals.
It's not just what we do; it's how we do it that makes the difference.