Job description / Role
• The Regional Property Manager directly supervises the performance of a portfolio of assets with the ultimate accountability for operating each within all financial and operational expectations.
• Delivers all property budgets and annual plans to Owners by required date. Reviews Market Surveys and adjusts Rent Schedules at least monthly.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining a current marketing plan for each community.
• Performs regular management of Delinquency Report and NSF and collection procedures to ensure maximum potential collection of income.
• Reviews paperwork on new rentals, move-ins and move-outs, make ready status, budget control, renewals, marketing, etc. during onsite visits to ensure company policy and procedure is being followed.
• Meets as required with owner’s representative to review financial and operational performance.
• Maintains a regular schedule of property visits and inspections of all operational aspects of the communities.
• Actively supervises a team of property management staff.
• Provides clear, precise and consistent communication to site team members, performs ongoing training, coaching, counseling, etc. to ensure that the team is working at its maximum potential within a collaborative work environment.
• Responsible and accountable for recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring and the ultimate success or failure of each hire.
• Conducts regular performance and wage reviews with staff including Property Managers and Maintenance Supervisors.
• Responsible for ensuring that all staff members in all departments operate within OSHA standards and company safety and general policies at all times.
• Practices and promotes cross functional teamwork among all associates.
• Travel and overnight stays required.
• Works on special projects and performs other duties as assigned
• Attractive Salary Package
• Minimum of five years previous management and/or real estate experience with an emphasis on bottom line profitability and team management
• High level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) is required
• Knowledge of general accounting software; internet software, spreadsheet software, and word processing software required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs
• Proficiency in Yardi – commercial property management software, or related property management software a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (both in person and over the phone)
• Must be able to speak clearly and concisely in English at a professional level and train others on basic professional/operational processes
• Bilingual Spanish at a professional level a plus
• Ability to mentor subordinates for advancement
• Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents, lease documents and detailed financial summaries and agreements
• Analytical ability is required to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work
• College Degree Required
• Exceptions may be considered with extensive direct applicable experience
• This position requires significant travel
• Expenses within Company guidelines will be reimbursed
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.