Job description / Role
- Takes orders, promotes outlet's specials and serves in accordance to the established standard
- Presents guests checks and follows all billing procedures
- Participates in daily briefings and monthly communication meetings to discuss various aspects of food service and preparation
- Carry out pre-service duties, mis-en-place
- Ensure grooming and general appearance of staff conforms to Hotel standards
- Ensure adequate supplies of materials, and requisition for general supplies
- Ensure all fixtures and operating equipment is in good working condition
- Ensure good general appearance and maintenance of restaurant working areas
- Carries out assigned duties
- Attention to detail, perfectionist
- Consistently monitors and adheres to Sofitel operating standards and service culture
- Luxury service oriented and proud to extend service
- Deals diplomatically and skillfully during guest interactions
- Takes every opportunity to be a "sales person" and promote special events, promotions and facilities
- Level of Education Secondary professional education Areas of study Food and beverage Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.