Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of a leading International Contractor that has been awarded a 350 Million USD Airport Terminal and associated Infrastructure programme in the Maldives.
The project duration with be 3.5 to 4 years and as part of the programme we are actively looking to hire a Contracts Engineer.
- Prepare Subcontract Agreement and Joint Venture Agreement and conclude the same in coordination with Commercial Manager.
- Assist the Purchasing Department and Site Project Manager in contractual matters related to procurement/supply
- Assist in reviewing the contract documents prior to tendering
- Administration of subcontractors contracts
- Demonstrable knowledge & understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc.) or Equivalent Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Must have Middle East project experience
- Must have gained exposure working on the construction of a major International Airport project
- Excellent communication skills.
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.