Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of a leading International Contractor that has been awarded a 350 Million USD Airport Terminal and associated Infrastructure programme in the Maldives.
- The project duration with be 3.5 to 4 years and as part of the programme we are actively looking to hire a Procurement Manager.
- Degree Educated in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in Procurement
- Must have exposure to working in Procurement on an International Airport project
- Must have Middle East experience
- Possess a fluid & concise communicative style
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Assistant Manager - Procurement & Tendering
Head of Procurement
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)