Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Procurement Manager - Luxury Hotel
Working in a client facing role, responsible for the procurement of a hotel scheme in the Maldives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Securing and procuring all key packages for contractors and consultants including FF&E / OS&E.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority throughout all stages of the projects life cycle.
- Developing the clients brief and procurement strategy, leading the development of new and established supply chain partners.
- Developing of the procurement and project management strategy in line with the Mace Way and the client requirements.
- Working closely with the client, hotel operators, sub consultants and contractors to ensure timely, cost effective delivery.
- Coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Experience leading the procurement, delivery and hand over of hotel projects.
- Luxury hotel / hospitality project experience.
- International or island environment project experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Local language skills.
- Detailed knowledge and appreciation of health and safety.
- Flexibility to travel to multiple regions to support any off site inspections.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- A relevant degree qualification.
- Member of chartered quality institute or equivalent.
Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.