Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of a leading International Contractor that has been awarded a 350 Million USD Airport Terminal and associated Infrastructure programme in the Maldives.
The project duration with be 3.5 to 4 years and as part of the programme we are actively looking to hire a QA/QC Engineer to:
- Responsible as part of a team for QA/QC of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural disciplines
- Facilitate QA/QC documentation including but not limited to certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Develop, determine and maintain the highest standards in relation to all inspections and tests in relation to QA/QC
- BSc Civil, Architectural or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Must have worked on an International Airport project
- Must have Middle East experience
- Good communication skills.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.