Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of a leading International Contractor that has been awarded a 350 Million USD Airport Terminal and associated Infrastructure programme in the Maldives.
The project duration with be 3.5 to 4 years and as part of the programme we are actively looking to hire a QA/QC Engineer to:
- Responsible as part of a team for QA/QC of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural disciplines
- Facilitate QA/QC documentation including but not limited to certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
- Develop, determine and maintain the highest standards in relation to all inspections and tests in relation to QA/QC
- BSc Civil, Architectural or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Must have worked on an International Airport project
- Must have Middle East experience
- Good communication skills.
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies