Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of a leading International Contractor that has been awarded a 350 Million USD Airport Terminal and associated Infrastructure programme in the Maldives.
The project duration with be 3.5 to 4 years and as part of the programme we are actively looking to hire a QA/QC Manager to:
- Lead and manage the QA/QC team and execute the overall Quality Management System
- Implement preventive measures and corrective action relative to Quality
- Responsible for material testing and other related testing and ensure it is in compliance with internationally recognised guidelines
- Proven experience with the implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- BSc in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in QA/QC
- Must have operated as a QA/QC Manager or Lead related role for a Contractor
- Must have worked on an International Airport project
- Middle East experience is desireable
- Good communication skills.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.