Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Senior FF&E Project Manager - Luxury Hotel
This is an opportunity to lead a luxury hotel project in the Maldives. A fast paced, high end, logistically complex project that will oversee the management of these new luxury resorts, leading our expat delivery staff and local and international consultants and contractors.
Your responsibilities will include
• Reporting to the project director for the strategy and delivery of a major project.
• Developing the clients and hotel operators brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Managing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
• Reviewing and reporting FF&E project status with regards to the project management team and recommend corrective action when necessary.
• Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
• Coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Proven experience managing FF&E projects from start to finish.
• Luxury hotel/hospitality project experience.
• International project delivery experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to travel or operate in multiple regions.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Knowledge of project management processes.
• Construction management delivery experience.
• Strong FF&E and OS&E experience.
• Shipping or marine logistics experience.
• A relevant degree qualification.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Zone Construction Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
FF&E / OS&E Procurement Project Manager
Head of Special Projects
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jul|