Job description / Role
Project: This is a 5-star island development comprising luxury beach and water villas. Mace is providing project management in all facets of the project activities to deliver the project to meet cost, time and quality requirements.
This role will be working on a rotation basis of 8 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
Mace is looking for a full-time senior planning manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing robust tender and contract programmes using the designated planning tool.
• Providing fully resource programmes, producing resource histograms, resource level programmes, understanding and communicate the effect on programme schedules to project team.
• Incorporating appropriate financial data in the programme to produce a project cost/time distribution profile and communicate the results to the project team.
• Displaying and evaluating the project critical path and advise the project team of the results and any appropriate corrective action.
• Producing and maintaining project baselines and execute the change control process as appropriate.
• Managing and recording correctly all project progress in the programme, reschedule programme to take effect of the progress data and communicate the results to the project team and advise of any appropriate corrective action.
• Producing project reports or data directly from the planning software arranging the data to align with the company accounting software.
• Understanding and reporting on a project using earned value analysis techniques and interpret/communicate the results and any corrective action to the project team.
• Producing programmes that satisfy contractual requirements.
• Managing a portfolio of project programmes and supporting planning engineers or junior planning engineers including supervision and checking of work to ensure that all work complies with company standards and procedures.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and work collaboratively with our dynamic, motivated teams.
• We envisage you will bring experience from a consultancy background having worked on high-end luxury hotels and be comfortable working on a rotational basis.
• You will be poised to expand your own horizons and be ready to thrive in an environment that encourages growth.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jan|
Sr. Planning Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||17 Jan|
Project Control Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|