Job description / Role
Position Title: Duty Maintenance Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 1.2K EUR all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Malta, next to Italy Europe
About the Client:
A luxury group of 5 Star Hotels, based in Malta Europe, beside Italy , renowned as a summer destination for tourists because of its serene ambiance, premium customer service, and elegant amenities.
• Report to the assigned team leader based on area of assignment at onset and end of shift to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely fashion
• Track temperatures of boilers, electric control systems, building area AC, twice daily and input records to ensure it is well maintained at a safety level.
• Run tests to inspect pipes, plumbing and drainage
• Make small repairs and adjustments as needed such as replacing the roofing, bulbs, faded sticker signs, banners, seasonal decorations and other occasional ornaments
• Install kiosks and new equipment based on needs such as lifting heavy loads from delivery area to display area
• Respond to company's maintenance emergency
• Open to Filipino, Indian, and Nepali nationals
• Male/Female, 40 y/o and below
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the same role in a similar industry
• UAE residency visa valid for the past 8 months continuously from 1 employer only
• Passport must be valid for at least 6 months
• No plan vacation in the next 6 months
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.