Job description / Role
The Company, is ISO 22000 Certified and a leading player in Inflight Catering and Logistics in Malta with healthy market share. It comprises of a central production unit within the Malta International Airport handling a wide range of inflight catering services including logistical support to airlines.
The General Manager will be responsible for directing all aspects of the operations. He/she will be responsible for planning, organising and executing all functions inherent in such a large operation. He/She is expected to take an entrepreneurial approach to the business and the ideal candidate shall be familiar with the market in particularly potential businesses, experienced in the Inflight Catering industry with thorough knowledge of all HACCP procedures and processes including but not limited to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ISO 22000 and FSMS. The candidate shall also be required to exhibit an aptitude to control and deliver results in managing and motivating people, ensure optimal quality, service and cost control.
A University graduate with vast experience in Inflight food production industry with a successful track record of employment with an international Inflight Catering Company or Companies.
• 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in an Inflight Catering and Logistics environment
• Knowledge of warehouse management, transportation management, and inventory control systems.
• Broad knowledge of standards in food production technology, equipment, food safety, organizational development/management, finance and employee relations.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, and motivational skills and be able to exhibit analytical problem solving and strategic thinking.
• A successful track record of being able to establish and achieve performance goals and objectives for safety, quality, cost control, production efficiency and process development.
• Ability to effectively communicate in fluent English both verbally and in writing
• Ability to read and analyse financial reports with a thorough understanding of P&L and budget projections.
• Able to effectively present and communicate performance reports and briefs and prepare periodical reports to the Board of Directors.
About the Company
At Healthmark we take our responsibilities very seriously. Particular care is taken to ensure compliance with the regulations and standards when we create our processes, policies, procedures and associated working documents. We conduct regular unannounced audits on our services and indeed the staff, entrusted to deliver the service. We encourage and welcome client and client family feedback
General Manager - Luxury Automotive
General Service Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jan|
General Manager – Automotive
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||21 Feb|
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jan|