Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading Manufacturing & Building businesses in Malta.
In this Management Accountant role, you will regularly supervise and manage the team in finance operations, prepare monthly Management Accounts and involvement in budget preparations and routine reconciliations within the Finance Department.
Key Responsibilities of this Management Accountant role –
• Take a lead on the production of monthly management Accounts.
• Setting up and analysing of production KPI’s on a regular basis.
• Suggest improvements based on monthly result analyses.
• Monitoring and leading of the Finance Team.
• Ensure timely submission and preparation of quarterly V.A.T Returns.
• Accountable for all company inventory recording, verifications, and investigations of any discrepancies.
• Preparation of documentation and liaison with our external auditors in anticipation and during the company’s statutory audit.
• Managing a Finance team on daily basis.
Benefits that come along with this Management Accountant role –
• Holiday entitlement
• Store & Company discount
• Training & Development courses
• Reward deserved Performance.
• flights over to the island (if not based in Malta already)
• visa application costing & support (if not based in Malta already)
• Malta offers a great lifestyle and way of living –
• Sun all year round!
• Healthcare system open to all
• Small island and close to the beach always
• Multi-lingual country
• World’s 2nd safest country
• Booming economy & stable property market
• Reasonable tax
If this role sounds like you and you have the expertise knowledge and open to relocating, please apply.
EUR 2,900 to 3,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa, Flights, Insurance
Requirements for this Management Accountant role –
• Ideally 4 years’ experience as an Accountant.
• Ideally you have experience within a manufacturing environment, but this is not essential .
• Chartered qualifications such as ACCA/CIMA or part qualified.
• Work in an office environment.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
• Knowledge of financial reporting and accounting standards and regulations.
• The ability to explain financial information clearly and coherently to users.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|