Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Malta and are looking for people with expertise knowledge who are open to relocation!
This is to work in their flagship store that has been established for 20 years. The store offers an exciting range of tools, ironmongery, and building materials to home goods, wall décor, crafts & gardening /outdoor furniture. the business is constantly looking at new and improved selection of innovative home improvement products and the business has a turnover of 8-9 million Euros .
We are currently looking for a Sales specialist within certain areas of the store.
To be successful in this Sales Advisor - Building Material position:
• The salesperson is to assist clients in the Building Materials Section, product can include tools, cement, tools, brushes, insulations and adhesives.
• You will be confident in discussing with customers as a Building Materials expertise
• Offer a hands on experience and product selection advice
• Welcomes customers by greeting them, offering them assistance.
• Advises customers by providing information on products.
• Sales & service led
• Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
EUR 16,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be successful for this Sales Advisor -Building Material position:
• Have sales experience within a DIY/Home improvements setting
• You must have experience within the building material / supplies area
• You must have experience working in the pain department and show expertise and confidence in this area
• Good command of English - written and verbal
• Knowledge of product knowledge
• The ability to reach sales targets as a team and individually
• Selling skills and techniques, including the ability to upsell
If successful for this Sales Advisor -Building Material position; Benefits will include:
• Holiday entitlement
• Store & Company discount
• Training & Development courses
• Reward deserved Performance
• Flights over to the island
• Support with visa application
• Assistance finding property share
Malta offers a great lifestyle and way of living:
• Sun all year round!
• Healthcare system open to all
• Small island and close to the beach always
• Multi-lingual country
• World's 2nd safest country
• Booming economy & stable property market
• Reasonable tax
If this role sounds like you and you have the expertise knowledge and open to relocating, please send your CV details online.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.