Job description / Role
• Analysis and maintenance of real property inventory, planning, condition reporting, and programming/budgeting systems
• Providing technical support and guidance
• Performing quality assurance reviews of data across multiple systems
• Performing analyses
• Interpreting policy
• Developing and implementing process changes and improvements
• Developing information and position papers
• Enhancing services provided
• Providing support to other real property management professionals
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree is required with five years of experience with real property management within the Department of Defense or Military Officers with five years of experience in engineering, logistics, supply, or financial management
• Equivalent knowledge of Federal realty and real estate management is a plus
• High level of proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications to include MS Access is necessary
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.