Job description / Role
• Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards and leading by example for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; manage a clean, friendly and well maintained club
• Ensure that team members consistently execute the basics in punctuality, dress code compliance, friendliness and cleanliness
• Trains and develops a strong team of Personal Trainers
• Responsible for the successful attainment of department targets, including revenue and member retention
• Is the point of reference for fitness expertise within the club
• Assist members and encourages their involvement in our fitness programs
• Ensures accurate administration of personal training, including the preparation of client files, measurement tracking, and workout programs
• Assists in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables, seminars, workshops, etc.
• Personally sells training sessions. Executes an effective prospecting strategy and assists the membership team with fitness presentations as needed
• Works with FM and/or GM to ensure Personal Trainers are productive, that revenue and service goals are properly communicated and that the Club attains daily, weekly and monthly financial budgets. Sets monthly, weekly and daily goals and objectives which are consistent with or above those of the Company
• Assists FM and/or GM in training and developing new Personal Trainers
• Assists in member service matters such as providing tours of the Club, explaining services offered by the Fitness Department and signing a member up for training agreements and appointments
• Attractive Salary Package
• Minimum of six months of related experience
• Experience in management/employee relations preferred
• In depth knowledge of Personal Training techniques from assessment to program design
• Knowledge of the personal training program and software
• Must be able to adjust and operate all Fitness Equipment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Possess a strong customer service focus.
• Communicates clearly and concisely
• Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
• Experience operating office equipment such as computers, calculators, fax and photocopiers
• Must be computer proficient with basic skills in Word and Excel
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand
• Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking
• Must be able to frequently lift and /or moves up to 50 pounds
• While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
• The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
• Extended workdays are a frequent occurrence, as are weekends and holidays as needed to support the business
Certifications / Educational Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• At least one approved National Personal Training Certification (listed below):
• ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA
• Global, W.I.T.S.
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.