JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• The Manager Accounts provides sales and expense analysis for all divisions.
• He or she must fairly represent the financial condition of the various investments, develops control necessary for the proper conduct of the business, maintains accurate records, implements controls to ensure compliance and establishes and maintains the data processing capabilities to accomplish the requirement of the business.
• Ensure that an acceptable standard of Quality Management is maintained in accordance with recognized working practice and company’s Quality Manual and Policy.
• To Keep track and analyze the Insurance Policies of the group companies and its timely renewal.
• Maintain books of accounts of foreign companies.
• Report on timely collection of rents and payouts of foreign companies.
• Reconcile and coordinate quarterly VAT Returns of foreign companies.
• Coordinate with tax consultants for filing of annual income tax returns of foreign companies in UK, EU and USA.
• Be updated on new tax and regulatory changes in foreign jurisdictions for VAT, Income Tax, Wealth Tax, Capital Gain Tax, Stamp duty and advise the Investment Committee on tax planning and structuring of the SPVs.
• Bachelor's in accounting; CPA would be highly preferred.
• 10 to 15 years of progressive experience in an Accounting function of an established organisation.
• Strong leadership abilities, including the ability to motivate and develop a team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
• High attention to detail, accuracy, and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
• Demonstrated integrity and ethical conduct in handling sensitive financial information.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering