JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a restaurant management company that manage 15 outlets in Bahrain, under 3 brands. Their brands are a mix of casual dining and fine dining restaurants, and they cater to a wide range of tastes. They are currently looking for an Area Manager to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing the daily operations of the restaurant including supervising employees and planning menus.
• Will be responsible to manage 7 restaurant outlets.
• Will be reporting to Operations Manager.
• Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that supplies are adequate to meet customer demand.
• Training employees on proper food preparation techniques and safety procedures to ensure compliance with health codes.
• Ensuring that employees have the tools they need to do their jobs, such as food preparation supplies, kitchen linens, and cleaning materials.
• Managing staff schedules to ensure that adequate coverage is provided during peak hours while reducing costs during off hours.
• Auditing the restaurant’s financial records to ensure that it is complying with all laws and regulations related to taxes and other financial obligations.
• Overseeing the marketing efforts of the restaurant, including developing seasonal promotions and events that will attract new customers.
• Reviewing customer feedback to identify areas for improvement or positive aspects that should be emphasized in future promotions.
• Establishing standards for food quality, sanitation procedures, employee performance, and customer service, and enforcing these standards through regular inspections.
Qualification & Requirements:
• 6 to 8 years working experience as area manager in restaurants / food and beverage (F&B) industry.
• Possessing valid Bahraini driving license will be preferred.
• Working with internationally recognized brands will be an added advantage.
• Working experience of GCC market will be an added advantage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering