JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Train the team on products, makeup application techniques and selling techniques to deliver an exciting customer experience.
• Deliver business goals as defined with the Store Manager.
• Ensure compliance with store policies and operations, while consistently monitoring Business KPIs such as LFL progression, Conversion Rate, Average Ticket, etc...
• Contribute to maintain qualitative standards in terms of brand image including the layout, merchandising, and proper housekeeping of the store.
• Guarantee that stores are compliant with all the brand's standards and store procedures, while executing promotional calendars.
• Consistently monitoring the proper execution in the stores and address any gap in compliance with corporate policies or local laws.
• Recruit, train, motivate, and evaluate team members to ensure they have the necessary skill base and required image and that they are optimally enabled to maximize their potential contribution to the company; Conduct daily Japanese meetings to keep the staff informed and engaged.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 2 - 3 years of experience in retail
• Knowledge of beauty products especially particular lines of cosmetics
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS Office
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.