JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Responsible for creating and implementing scalable, multi-dimensional Anaplan models to enhance operational efficiency and facilitate strategic decision-making.
Oversee the complete Anaplan modeling process; collaborate closely with key stakeholders to comprehend intricate business procedures and demands; create and implement solutions based on Anaplan.
A leading, global financial services organisation that have heavily invested in top technologies and platforms.
* Architect, construct, verify, implement, and sustain intricate Anaplan models from the ground up.
* Collect specifications to develop novel projects/models and elevate existing structures.
* Formulate data frameworks, procedures, and interactive panels within the Anaplan environment (predominantly hands-on technical engagement).
* Personalise the user interface, workflows, and data integration methods to enhance user satisfaction.
* Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and engage in rectifying pertinent model issues.
* Opportunity to work with a top-caliber organization with exposure to exciting and advanced projects.
* A minimum of 4 years experience in constructing intricate models using Anaplan.
* Must be a certified 'Master Anaplanner' who can effectively convey insights to both business and technical teams, adeptly aligning stakeholder expectations.
* Proficient grasp of Anaplan features and data integration.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.